Welcome to Designs By Julie UK

Here you will find products from my Zazzle UK Shop. As well as promotional zazzle products and can visit my personal online shop by visiting the following link: Designs By Julie UK. Thanks again for visiting and I hope you'll return as I will be updating and adding new designs/products often. If you have any questions about my designs or products or need any help, please feel free to contact me at designsbyjulieann@gmail.com

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Hi,

It's been awhile since I posted any new products. I went back home to Indiana to see my family. I had a great time and the visits are never long enough. I hope you all are enjoying your summer or my friends south of the equator are staying warm during your winter.

Take care and bless you all.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment